Monday, 2 June 2014

Liberty Flowers......

I can never resist taking a quick photo of the flowers displayed outside Liberty in London.

Here's a selection - usually taken with my i-phone.

Same shots, just different flowers......

Hope you don't find them too boring,  they're just so uplifting on a grey London street.

Have a lovely week,

Liz x

ps. it's also the best entrance to the shop.  I think you should have to walk through florist to enter any store - don't you?


  1. I just love this entrance to Liberty, Liz! I too can not resist taking photos on my phone whenever I am there. Glad you liked the recipe on my blog, thank you!

    Have a lovely day,

    Sophia x

  2. I am sure these wonderful and colorful flowers make many people happy.

    Sending hugs, Ingrid

  3. Such a lovely way to greet shoppers :) This is one of my favorite shops in London. I just love wandering all the floors. Cheers!

  4. Beautiful! What a cheering sight. I would probably get into some trouble if it was on my route home.

  5. I love that entrance too. Makes you want to start decorate your house immediately with flowers. Have a great day. Caroline x

  6. your beautiful photographs of the Liberty flowers are a welcome splash of colour on my computer screen this morning. Absolutely fabulous. You have captured the joy you feel as you enter Liberty via that entrance - and I soooo agree with you, no better way to enter the shop! Thank you for the gorgeousness. Imogen x

  7. Beautiful...and lovely store...did you watch the tv programme earlier in the year about Liberty?
    Happy Weekend xx

  8. I love the entrance to Liberty, the flowers all displayed makes me want to go there and buy them all. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

  9. Great idea and I am going to suggest the same for the entrance of the high school where I teach. It would be a welcome change from the sulking faces of the teenagers that gather there ! xxx

  10. The flowers look beautiful Liz! I will be visiting London next month. Hope I will find the time to visit Liberty's too.

    Happy weekend!

    Madelief x

  11. I envy your view! In my part of the U.S., a flower market along the street is a non-existent sight. I equate them with far-off, dreamy places & never tire of seeing photos of them.