Friday 13 July 2012

Rain stopped play......

The past couple of weeks have splashed by in a soggy mess.

I've hardly had time to read any lovely blogs, let alone sit down to write my own.

Rain, Footie on the TV, Wimbledon, Leavers Balls(Number 2 son), travellers return(Number 1 son),summer colds, more rain and Mike the Painter turning up with a spare couple of weeks-and did I want them!!!!

To keep me going, and until I get my blogging MoJo back, I've found some super cool images of some super cool white interiors......

No colour needed with beautiful tall ceilings and painted floorboards......


Source:Something Fabulous


Antique doors add interest......


Source:Love French Bulldogs


A bedroom to die for......


Source:Interior Motives




Blonde Parquet......


Source:Bathwater


Isn't this chair delicate?......


Source:Love French Bulldogs




It looks like everything here has washable covers!......


Source:Something Fabulous


And lastly the perfect clap-board guest house......


Source:Bathwater


Without my practical hat on I think an all white interior would be just stunning!


Have a lovely weekend!

Lizx



11 comments:

  1. I adore colour, but the 'All White' bedroom (and living areas for that matter!) is the decor that I dream of having when the 'sticky fingered brigade' have up sticks and left home. I've still got at least a decade to go, so my dreams of an 'all white', serene, calm, zen interior, shall for now remain confined to the lovely inspiration posts on beautiful blogs such as yours - one day - one day I say...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liz! One great pic after another...that delicate chair!!! The guest house is a stunner with the reflection pond. Love! Stay dry, have a geat weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love white, Liz! More please! When I am bored (not often) with all white, I simply pop in accessories with color.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,

    Thank you for taking part in my giveaway! You found some beautiful white interiors. Love the old white doors and the beautifully carved iron chair.

    Have a lovely evening!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post & lovely blog!
    I'm glad to have found and continue to follow you!

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a colour fanatic, but I do LOVE these almost ethereal white spaces.A very big THANK YOU for your soothing words of comfort re the hubby's deployment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz,

    Thanks for joining our blog and our giveaway and leading me to the beautiful haven you have here.

    The white candle filled bedroom is beautiful, as is that lovely garden with the guest house. I think I'd easily comandeer that as my office.

    Have a great weekend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all white and these photos are beauties!! so serene, I feel calm just looking at them! I think they're quite manageable if you have washable covers!! I would love that clapboard guesthouse at the bottom of my garden - what a wonderful bolthole/studio it would make!!!

    Sharon
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stopping by to wish you a great weekend too:-). xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jolie message!!! Et jolie blog J` avait vous follow!!! :O) Votre blog est toujour jolie et interesent!!!
    Have a nice day!!
    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete