Thursday 23 August 2012

Going up in the world......



Have you noticed the fantastic imaginative use of ladders as objects of decoration?


They must come in handy too......


In the kitchen......


Source:That kitchen

When you just can't reach the top shelf......


Source:Crush cul de sac 


In the bathroom......



Source:The Little Corner 



Source:Crush Cul de Sac 


Or in the bedroom......


Source:Drops of Jupitor  


Cleverly practical......


Source:The Little Corner


Or sometimes simply beautiful to look at......



Source:Rustic Archives 



Hope you have a lovely day,


Lizx

9 comments:

  1. In our garden we also we have one, only for decoration...I am very happy with my ladder! Wonderful pictures!!

    With love, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lovely, LOVELY blog you have! I'm so glad you commented over at Modern Country Style because it led me here to you!! I love the ladders you've shown here. I think if I put one up in our living room, my husband would think I was hinting at him doing some diy!!

    I've had a very enjoyable browse round your blog and have added you to my favourites in my Google reader! I'll be back! ;-)

    Sarahx

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great excuse for me to extend my shelves skywards. I've always wanted to skoot round a library on a rolling ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Liz - Love them! I tried one for our library, and it looked silly :( But I'm not giving up! Have a great weekend.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You reminded me that I have an old wooden ladder in our drive shed...hmmmm...how to make it look as nice as the ones in your pictures! I'll let you know if I figure it out;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je suis vrement contente de voire votre jolie jardin!:O)
    Il est just MAGNIFIQUE!!!!:O)
    Et merci de votre doux commentaire sur moi!!
    Bonne journee!!
    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE ladders...have two in my studio; they look fabulous, both practical and decorative!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Liz, yeah ladders are really cool in the right place! the second bathroom photo is gorgeous would love that ladder and the photo after that displaying the linens is divine too!

    Sharon
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete