Friday 8 August 2014

If I could live ......

......in any shop in London, I think it would be in The Conran Shop in Marylebone High Street.

My home would of course be super stylish......


Source:theconranshop

Source: theconranshop

I would eat the most amazing food......


Source:theconranshop.


Source:theconranshop

Source:theconranshop

My guests would be given  chi-chi gifts......


Source:theconranshop

And the smell would be divine......




But where you would find me most often would be pottering around on the terrace......

My cupboard just for al fresco dining crockery......


Lets grow our own......


Source:theconranshop





Source: theconranshop.


Well I did say pottering......


And of course, I hope you'll all come for lunch......




Can you imagine that this terrace is in the middle of central London? 

Which shop would you live in if you could?

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

Liz x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I would love to be your guest!!!
    xx
    Greet
    PS Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blogposts. I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we visited London two years ago, I didn't know about this wonderful shop. I can imagine you like it to live there, it looks really great :-).

    Enjoy your weekend, Liz! Hugs, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Conran for me too - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shop sounds perfect for me too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems to be a perfect place for moving in! Even a garden - that's nice! What a lovely idea, to think about living in a shop!
    All my best from Austria and a happy happy weekend
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to live there too!!! It looks like a fabulous shop. I don't think I really have a shop I could live in. I used to have one in Rotterdam, but unfortunately it is no longer there.

    Happy week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz, What a lovely post - full of gorgeous photographs and inspiring words. You capture the essence of The Conran Shop so well. Its their presentation that does it for me. Their stylists put things together so beautifully that it is almost completely irresistible. So much treasure! Imogen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Would love to check it out sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always drooled over everything in the Conran shop although I don 'to live in the UK ! Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete